BioPower Seaweed Flake is a pure seaweed bio stimulant extracted from fresh Ascophyllum nodosum, for use on ornamentals, fruit, vegetables and turf to enhance plant growth, improve yields and crop quality.
A pure form of Ascophyllum nodosum marine plant extract flake.
Consistent use of BioPower® Seaweed Flake supplements a well balanced nutritional programme. Use BioPower® Seaweed Flake to:
- Stimulates the growth of roots and overall plant vigour.
- Increases the plants resistance to stress.
- Increases bloom set, size of flowers and fruits.
- Increases and stabilises chlorophyll in plants, resulting in darker leaf colour.
How BioPower Seaweed Flake Works
- BioPower concentrate promotes stronger stem and leaf growth. It accelerates photosynthesis and further develops healthy foliage.
- BioPower concentrate contains natural plant growth material including auxins, gibberellins and cytokinins. The trace elements present in BioPower concentrate are in naturally chelated form and are readily available to plants.
- BioPower concentrate induces flowering, prevents shedding of leaves and prevents fall of unripe fruits.
- BioPower consists of many plant nutrients including Potassium, Magnesium, Calcium and Boron.
- BioPower also contains calcium. Calcium thickens cell walls and is a critical component of a plant’s defense mechanism.
- BioPower contains Potassium the only nutrient that does not become part of the chemical structure of the plant. Potassium regulates the osmotic potential of the plant. It also activates a number of enzymes including those involved in production of carbohydrates and promotes cell division and growth.
- BioPower concentrate reduces transplant shock. It shows an increase in resistance to some fungi, molds,aphids and mites which attack plants at various stages.
- BioPower is compatible with commonly used insecticides an fungicides and can be incorporated into a pest management program.
- BioPower promotes healthy plants which improves a plant’s resistance to adverse growing conditions caused by; disease, insect attack, drought, wet conditions and cold.
BioPower Seaweed Flake Applications
- Foliar spraying.
- Pot plant root drench.
- Pre germination seed soaking.
- Soil application.
Directions For Use
Fill the sprayer with the required amount of water and add 10gms of BioPower® Seaweed Flake per 5 litres of water (2gms per litre). Using the measuring cap supplied 5mls = 2gms.